It’s been a tough April. 2 entire weeks with pretty high wind. Unfortunately the trust bearing did not survive so I lost the 10m and 20m Yagis on the 2nd week. Luckily enough the rotary mast was strong enough to hold on until I got a crane to get them down safely.
To make the picture complete I lost the 40m vertical as well on the 3rd week. So literally I have no usable antenna at the moment.